Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I TURNED 40....

Yes it is my time to hit a new decade...and I know it is going to be a great one.



I feel great, I am so much healthier then ever and have a ton more energy then I have had in years....that is the best present of all.



Spider and I are going to a reggae show on Saturday alone...yes alone. Can you believe it?



My great neighbor offered to watch Aviva for us. Aviva goes to me I rather go there and you and daddy need alone time. Isn't she sweet?



I am almost at 100 lbs down...I will get there but I am going down in pants size...so it is not always about the scale. I am down 7 sizes. That is hard to believe.

2 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

This must be one of those posts I missed when my hubby was messing with my google reader! Happy belated birthday!

Michelle said...

Happy 40th birthday!!