Michelle at Big Blueberry Eyes gave me the idea to do a list for the year...so here it is and pictures of course.
1. I am very thankful that Aviva really had a great year remaining healthy and happy. She was just a delightful child and rarely gave trouble. So when she did it was big LOL!!
2. I am thankful that Aviva graduated Pre-K and had a very smooth tranistion into Kindergarten and is at the top of her class.
3. I am thankful for our family trips to Disney World. This allowed us to share these special times with out interruptions. And they were enjoyed so much.
4. I am thankful to almost be done with my Master's degree in Exceptional Student Education and put my knowledge to work in the classroom to help out students with autism or other developmental disabilites.
5. I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband who is always there for me and Aviva. Doing all he can, working hard so I can go to school and being the most loving dad to Aviva. I am happy to have my family and be surrounded by love.
What a better attitude I have this week...I had really rough month of December and hoping the New Year brings in a good change. Thanks to Christine of Brady's Bunch for helping me look at my week.
1. I am grateful to finally feeling better...still congested on my right side but feeling like a person again. Now if my sleep pattern returns to normal that would be great. There really s nothing good on TV at 4 AM.
2. I am grateful that we were able to spend the day together yesterday even if wasgoing to Sam's and Publix but ended nicely. The 3 of us went to Johnny Carino's for dinner. The food was delicious.
3. I am grateful that we are in a much better place then the last few weeks.
4. I am grateful that we can celebrate Aviva's birthday on TUESDAY in style...with balloons, presents and dinner at a Applebee's (Aviva's choice).
5. I am grateful to the friends that I have in my life who have helped me get through the good and bad times.
I was visiting with my friend from NY enjoying the feeling of Aviva moving and then all of a sudden I started not to feel well. Maybe one or 2 contractions an hour. Spider had to come home from work (after only being there an hour).
So off we went to the ER (by doctor's orders). They could not find anything..no UTI...no contractions...they said go home rest for a day or two probably just round ligament pains. I did not know any better, so off we went. Remember Aviva was not due till March and I was about 30 weeks or so. I was scared. I did not want a preemie.
and it is not even over yet. My Jeep is still not working....Spider needs more time to work on it and his friend is going to help him out. Spider has been working lots of OT this week and having one car is not fun.
Yesterday while driving home for a bit of sleep before going in for OT his car died in Miami and had to get it towed home. We have AAA but just for short distances......well, this was not one of those. It cost us $88 which we did not have but came up with it. It was highway robbery.
Aviva and I have been home together now since Tuesday without a break from each other. My break comes tomorrow. When I have some errands to run and think will use my Barnes and Noble gift card for some alone time. And to find a good book....I love to read.
I am still sick but better. Still coughing and my right side is clogged up but slept better last night but still up 3 times a night.
Now on to planning what to do on Tuesday to make Aviva's birthday special. Hard to believe my baby will be six years old.
I am feeling really lousy today...all congested (nose and ear) and coughing...did not sleep well (this has been going on and off for a month). Aviva was being good so when she asked if she can paint I said fine with the water colors and ONLY on the paper.
So I drag myself to the couch and lay there while she paints...well, I fell asleep which I could not help and that was just a big mistake on my part.
I guess after a bit Aviva wakes me up. There she is standing in front of me....with a towel covering her so I can not see her body or face.
Why you ask? Because she thought it would be fun to use the other set of paints (not the water colors) and paint her face, body and hair. To say the least I was NOT happy. But remained calm and said get naked so you can shower.
So of course Miss Dramatic started to cry and I said that is not necessary you did something wrong and now we will clean up and there will be no more painting.
And that is how the first day of vacation began in our household.
and it certainly stinks...was feeling better just had a dry cough. Now all congested, coughing and right ear feels clogged. Stinks to be in the bind we are in financially. Stress does not help either. Cannot get to the doctor. Life sucks sometimes.
I have not slept again the past few days. And just tired. Tired of being sick, tired of the finance and just plain old tired. What I would do for a break from everything going on right now!
Today school is out at noon and then off till January 9th.
Aviva is feeling a bit better today...she was up early and wanted to play all day. Finally got her to nap but had to wake her since it was really to late for a nap. But it was time to light the Menorah and she was very happy.
Well...Aviva is sick but that did not stop her...I am keeping her out of school tomorrow since she has lots going on Tuesday and Wednesday at school. But she was not to tired to light the candles or open presents.