Friday, December 22, 2006

First day of school vacation and it starts...

I am feeling really lousy today...all congested (nose and ear) and coughing...did not sleep well (this has been going on and off for a month). Aviva was being good so when she asked if she can paint I said fine with the water colors and ONLY on the paper.

So I drag myself to the couch and lay there while she paints...well, I fell asleep which I could not help and that was just a big mistake on my part.

I guess after a bit Aviva wakes me up. There she is standing in front of me....with a towel covering her so I can not see her body or face.

Why you ask? Because she thought it would be fun to use the other set of paints (not the water colors) and paint her face, body and hair. To say the least I was NOT happy. But remained calm and said get naked so you can shower.

So of course Miss Dramatic started to cry and I said that is not necessary you did something wrong and now we will clean up and there will be no more painting.

And that is how the first day of vacation began in our household.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least it wasn't the furniture. Hugs.

Michelle said...

Oh goodness...body paint! At least you were able to remain calm (and get some sleep!) Hopefully it all came off in the shower!