Sunday, December 31, 2006

GRAINS of GRATITUDE of 2006....












Michelle at Big Blueberry Eyes gave me the idea to do a list for the year...so here it is and pictures of course.

1. I am very thankful that Aviva really had a great year remaining healthy and happy. She was just a delightful child and rarely gave trouble. So when she did it was big LOL!!


2. I am thankful that Aviva graduated Pre-K and had a very smooth tranistion into Kindergarten and is at the top of her class.

3. I am thankful for our family trips to Disney World. This allowed us to share these special times with out interruptions. And they were enjoyed so much.


4. I am thankful to almost be done with my Master's degree in Exceptional Student Education and put my knowledge to work in the classroom to help out students with autism or other developmental disabilites.








5. I am so thankful to have a wonderful husband who is always there for me and Aviva. Doing all he can, working hard so I can go to school and being the most loving dad to Aviva. I am happy to have my family and be surrounded by love.






2 comments:

Michelle said...

wonderful list - you did have a lot to be grateful for this year!

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful list. Your family is so beautiful.

Thanks for the New Year's phone call it was so nice to hear from you again.

Have a happy NEW YEAR's day.

Hugs. :)