Sunday, December 24, 2006

Grains of Gratitude....


This has been hard to come up with lately since so many things have been going on and do not feel so happy or very well. Thanks to Christine for making me think hard this week. But here I go:


1. I am thankful that we were able to celebrate Hanukah as a family and Aviva enjoyed lighting the candles and singing the prayers.


2. I am thankful Aviva is on vacation and can take it easy for the next 2 1/2 weeks.


3. I am very thankful for my miracle Aviva who went through so much starting out as a preemie and now is in kindergarten and at the top of her class. And she will be 6 in 9 days!!!!


4. I am thankful Spider letting me rest yesterday and he cleaned up the house.


5. I am thankful it is almost the new year and we can look forward to things looking better and life being a little bit easier.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Still a great list and I hope you are starting to feel better!