Sunday, December 31, 2006

GRAINS of GRATITUDE....


What a better attitude I have this week...I had really rough month of December and hoping the New Year brings in a good change. Thanks to Christine of Brady's Bunch for helping me look at my week.


1. I am grateful to finally feeling better...still congested on my right side but feeling like a person again. Now if my sleep pattern returns to normal that would be great. There really s nothing good on TV at 4 AM.


2. I am grateful that we were able to spend the day together yesterday even if wasgoing to Sam's and Publix but ended nicely. The 3 of us went to Johnny Carino's for dinner. The food was delicious.


3. I am grateful that we are in a much better place then the last few weeks.


4. I am grateful that we can celebrate Aviva's birthday on TUESDAY in style...with balloons, presents and dinner at a Applebee's (Aviva's choice).


5. I am grateful to the friends that I have in my life who have helped me get through the good and bad times.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

so glad to hear you are finally feeling better!