Monday, December 11, 2006

OY VEY life is not easy...

When you think things are going well and you are doing well you hit another bump well should I say mountain in the road we call life.

Looks like the radiator in my car blew and guess who was driving the jeep when it happened? Yes you are correct...if you said Spider. Now I know it is not his fault but I see a pattern here, don't you?

And first Spider thought it would be cheaper to fix after speaking to some people, but now we are talking about double the price. Of course, we do not have that extra money now. Life is not fair but we have to get through it.

Due to this we may not make it over to St. Petersburg for my niece's baby dedication. The amount of money to fix the car that is even if we can do it this week. I am very sad about it but I can not get the money to grow on trees...if I could we would all be rich with happiness.

It seems so many things happen this time of year to us...I was hoping it would be a smooth end of the year for us.

I am not sure now.

3 comments:

Het said...

I'm sorry this happened. It seems like this is the time of year for these things!

Anonymous said...

I hopr this works out cheaper rather then more expensively for you.

onesillymama said...

Oh Dori, that does stink! Sending good car PVs. Sounds like Spider has a bad car aura these days. :-)