Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I have been tagged...All About Me MeMe..,

What was I doing 10 years ago: I was living in Cancun, Mexico with Spider who was playing with his Reggae Band at Cat's Reggae Bar. We were planning on moving back to the states in July.

"To Do" list today:
1. Drink my water
2. Clean out my closet
3. Laundry
4. Get my protein in
5. Walk

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off all bills and live debt free
2. Open a school for inclusion for all students
3. Lots of travel...all over the world

3 Bad Habits:
1. Over think things
2. Worry to much
3. Procrastinate

5 places I have lived:
1.Plantation, FL
2. Sunrise, FL
3. Cancun, Mexico
4. Mexico City, Mexico
5. Syosset, NY

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Speech Therapist for students with autism
2. Group home instructor for developmentally disabled adults
3. Instructor at a sheltered workshop
4. Group home instructor for emotionally handicapped girls
5. Teacher assistant for students with autism

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Procrastinate! Yeah that was one I should've said! I am right there with ya! I have been procastinating reading blogs and I LOVE doing that!