Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I LOVE Spider dearly......

he decided at 10:30 pm last night he wanted to clean the house...I was asleep. He likes to clean...not sure why.

So this morning I was looking for a bag I had on my side of the bed...it had some magazines in it and my tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom (we are going in Oct). Guess what..no where to be found. I am searching and getting upset.

Called Spider at work...he threw the bag away...I could not believe it. I do appreciate his cleaning but wish he would not touch my things. Was just a bit upset.

So thankfully wrote down my confirmation code and was able to call Disney Ticket Services...and the gentleman I spoke to laughed and said do not worry I was not the first person this happened too.The end result is when I go in August I can go up to a guest services window with my confirmation # and picture ID and they will give me new tickets.

So no dumpster diving for Spider.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh no! I'm glad you can still get your tickets!