Wednesday, August 29, 2007

PAIN...PAIN...PAIN....

I have now been in been since February and I do not see an end in sight.

I have had injections, steroid injections and pain pills and nothing has worked.

The neurosurgeon said he does not believe surgery will help....he believes that it will take six months to a year for the pain to go away. But now it has been over 6 months and NO relief.

The pain seems worse the past few days and I feel miserable. I can barely walk with out pain. It just seems so unfair to have to be suffering so long. It affects everything in my life.

You never realize how pain can impact your life until you experience all the time.

I am just sad lately and I want to feel better. Is that to much to ask?

4 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

My DH broke and dilocated his ankle the beginning of December and still has pain everyday. He eventually will have to have surgery, though. But I think the pain will always be there! I hope yours gets better. Have you tried a Duragesic patch?

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

oops that was dislocated

Michelle said...

Oh Dori of course it's not too much to ask! I'm just sorry you're in so much pain with no relief and there is nothing I can do to help, except offer cyber hugs.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Sorry about the pain. Will keep you in prayers.