Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....

WOW hard to believe that 2007 is over...but I can say I am happy to see it go.

It has been a tough year for me health wise. I have been in pain since February, hoping in 2008 the pain finally goes away....we will then party.

My father passed out and came close to losing his ability to walk but thankfully he is fine and back to new.

I cannot believe how far Aviva has come in such a short year..going from Kindergarten to First grade...reading at a mid third grade level. WOW and she was a preemie imagine that.

She is happy and can you believe almost 7.

Spider worked as hard as usual but got a better security job...doing federal security...and does overtime so he can provide for his family and thensome.

He is my rock...he loves me for me and so not judgemental. He helps me take care the house because he knows how much pain I have been in.

He is a great father...tries his best to spend as much time as he can with Aviva..they play soccer and go bike riding.

I am looking forward to 2008...I know this will be my year...I am hoping to start my journey to a new me.

Wishing everyone a HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I have you have a great 2008! Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

happy new year! I pray it'll be a much better year, medically, for you!