Sunday, November 12, 2006

Grains of Gratitude......





Again thanks to Christine..I have a way to look back at my week:


1. I am thankful we were able to visit my new niece who is just adorable. And Aviva was so good with her.


2. We had a great time at Disney with Grandpa...Aviva had a blast showing him around Epcot. We had a few hitches with certain family members but we still had a good time.



3. I am thankful for Spider for putting in laminate wood flooring when we were gone by himself. And it looks great.

4. In two weeks we will take our family vacation back to Disney...I am happy to be able to spend time as a family with out and work interfering.

5. It was nice to spend the weekend together and Spider took Aviva to Chuck E Cheese and I got to stay home and study for school.

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Awwww - look at Miss Aviva - she is too precious!!! I didn't realize you were going to Disney TWICE - you are sooo lucky! I love that place!!! And - I've never been to Disneyworld - so I'm doubly jealous :)

Thanks for joining in - I'm so glad that you got to spend the weekend together!!!

Aviva is darling, and I love the pic of her with her cousin - sooo cute!

Michelle said...

you had a wonderful week with lots to be grateful for!