Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What a morning.....

I told Spider not to drive my Jeep anymore to work, he uses so much gas and can take his car instead. Well, do you think he listened? If you said NO..you are right. So comes home this morning and proceeds to tell me the windows are not working. I said what do you mean. He said they will not go up or down. So we went to look and then I realized the A/C is not working either and the control where the compass/temp is also not working. So we went through the fuses both mini and maxi and those were fine.

I am getting aggravated thinking what are we going to do. Because if it is the computer we are in trouble. That is very very very expensive. So he went to some places to see what they can do. He believes it is electrical and I am praying it is not the computer. Tomorrow morning he will bring it somewhere (I am not sure if a Jeep dealer or a friend who recommended someone) and I really hope it can be fixed and it is not to expensive as we are leaving in 12 days.

I said to Spider that if it happened when I was using the car it would be different but I told him not to take it. It is just so frustrating...just got a new battery and new tire and now more money!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oddly enough. My car did this once and the next time I drove it there were no problems. Maybe you will get lucky. Hugs....

Michelle said...

Ugh! I hate mechanical problems with vehicles! Pryaing that it's an easy fix and not expensive!