Sunday, September 09, 2007

GRAINS of GRATITUDE....



It has been a good week all around for all of us...here are some highlights....


*I am really liking the South Beach Diet...I am not hungry do not miss the bad stuff...cooking more and eating lots of good salads....I am proud of myself, last night we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner and I got a side salad and my dinner was grilled chicken with a double order of grilled veggies...(no rice and did not eat the bread). Today found a great new store Toss My Salad so I designed my own and it was yummy.


*We had Open School night this week with Aviva's teacher and I really like her. She told me what a wonderful reader Aviva is and what a big help she is when needed.


*An Aviva brag now...she did all her homework in no time, read 3 books this week and best of all she got a 15/15 on her first spelling test...that is my girl. She is excited to start accelerated reader this week.


*I love my new camera...it takes amazing action shots...I had fun using yesterday. Of course my model is easy to shoot....



*We all had a nice day together...we went to soccer ratings, Aviva then played at the playground, and the off to Target...got to love going as a family...always spend more....Spider was off all day and then out to dinner...it was very nice and was needed.

4 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

wtg Avria

Michelle said...

Glad to hear the south beach diet is working out for you! I couldn't go to Outback and NOT eat their bread - it's too good LOL Good for you on having the strength to resist that temptation :)

WTG Aviva on her homework and spelling test -she's off to a great start!

CurvyDiva said...

I lost 65 the first time around on SB, but am having a very hard time turning away the cards this time. You are my inspiration to buckle down.

WTG Ms. Aviva - I think we will be coming back to Lauderdale in 2008, You won't recognize the A-man!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Awesome! Aviva is one smart cookie!