Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WHY....

I am just curious....for those that read blogs and write blogs...why would someone read a blog and then go discuss it with someone else (not the original author, like me) and ask if the person is truthful. Why not just email the writer----me.

I think if someone is writing what is going on in their life and putting it out there instead of going to someone else...leave a comment or email them and talk to them. Obviously if it is written they have no problem discussing it, at least I do not.

So if anyone has any questions about anything I write PLEASE email me or post a comment. I have nothing to hide.

PLEASE I have been open and honest...and will not take offense to any questions you have or want to ask.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

wow did this just happen to you? I'm sorry to hear someone would ask another person about you/your blog and if you were truthful! How rude!

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I hope they come to you and apologize. Sorry that has happened.