Thursday, April 10, 2008

I DID IT.......................

I know this may not sound much to some but I did my first workout video of Walk Away the Pounds this morning...it was a mile wal with weights...but I did it. And I am proud of myself for doing the whole thing. 3 weeks ago I never could have done it...I was in so much pain with my back and now there is none.

Today I was also at Aviva's school and walked and walked and felt great. Then went to the grocery store and shopped. I am just so happy.

Thanks for letting me share.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Awe, Dori I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Mazeltov to my great friend. Having you as my friend, has inspired me to look at life a whole different way. What was in my past you leave far behind, Go on with the future and reach for the stars. The sky is the limit lets go and make our new lives better. Love ya like a sister