Tuesday, April 08, 2008

To the PERSON who left the anonyomous comment....

Maybe you should leave your name. A parent has no right to emotional abuse a child. Call them names and treat them the way I was treated. NO WAY would I ever do that to my child. I will always love my child with all her faults, issues and problems.

No matter what, a parent is suppose to give conditional love and that was not given. I do not care what the child does or looks like...love is not conditional from a parent to a child.

Yes there are 2 sides to every story but as a child the parent is the adult and should know better.

And if you do not like my BLOG stay off and be grown up enough to leave your name. Until you walked in my shoes then you have no right to make a judgement. Stay connected what a joke...

2 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I think we can all guess who left that comment, Dori. Don't give it another thought.

Unknown said...

Hi Dori. I hadn't been by in ages. I am glad you are doing ok and the operation went well. Family are only people we are related through we don't need to like them or put up with it when they behave badly. Good luck with everything and thanks for the comment about the shorts.