Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Feeling pretty good...for the most part....

I am doing pretty well..still a bit tired...yesterday took 2 naps. I had a relaxing day until the diva came home from school. She was like a little hurricane yesterday. But she made a promise to be good today.

I am suppose to be drinking up to 4 oz of protein shakes 3 times a day. I got in 2 oz, 1.5 oz and 2 oz. Just could not drink anymore. Did get in about 18 oz of water. I also walked more which helps.

I am trying to drink more water today..I use a medicine cup to measure what I drink since it is 1 oz. I did use the pain meds yesterday but just once at night....was not feeling good at all.

Best of all down 21 1/2 lbs.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! I pray that the days get easier and easier!

FBF Rothkopf said...

Congratulations and I hope you continue to feel better and better!
f.

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I think the key for you is to keep water by you constantly so you can sip all day long and break those shakes up into 5 servings of a lesser volume. You need every bit of it to stay strong and healthy!

AZ Chapman said...

I hope y recovery is speedy so ycan enjoy your new life