Tuesday, February 26, 2008

GUESS where we are going in December?

If you guess Disney World.....wrong.

If you guessed New York.......wrong again (not crazy enough to go in the winter again).

If you are out if guesses I will tell you.........


We are going to Jamaica...My SIL is getting married December 20th...to a real nice gentleman who is a diplomat for the UN based out of Jamaica. They met at the Fort Lauderdale airport when their flight was delayed going back to Jamaica.

He is really nice..and will make a great uncle for Aviva.

Aviva will be one of the flower girls along with her cousin. So when I know what my SIL wants I can start looking on EBAY.

We are all very excited.

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

How exciting! What a neat way to meet to! Aviva will be a beautiful flower girl!