Saturday, February 16, 2008

SOAP....

Yes are you wondering what I mean....

Well you see in our house we have a problem with soap.

I buy the body wash for all of us to use. But there is one person in this household that can use a bottle of body wash in a few days when it should last much longer...and I will give you a hint...it is the person here who is male...that leaves only one person.

I think he believes that because it is liquid and on a bath sponge you need to use a whole lot to bath with.

So told him he needs to buy his own soap and I will not complain anymore...so he went out and bought himself a new bath sponge and bar soap.

Guess what? The body wash lasts much longer.

He just thinks I am crazy..because it is not expensive...I understand that is not the point...he uses an excessive amount that is all.

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I guess it's time to start buying soap in bulk!