well of course the hematologist's office never called. So I called the office today. The person I spoke to had no clue why he wanted me to go that hospital.
So she calls me back and explains I have to see the doctors at the office before they do the biopsy. So have to wait till Friday, Feb. 22. Then hoping the biopsy can be scheduled for the following week...I just want it done and not to interfere with my surgery.
Still have not heard from the surgeon's office, the person I need to speak to is out of the office until Wednesday morning. I am getting good at waiting.