It has been another week in my life and went pretty well.,.....Thanks Christine for giving me a way to look back and think about all the good things that happened.
1. I am thankful to another great week Aviva had in school. In the past 2 weeks or so Aviva has taken 4 accelerated reader tests and passed all 4 with 100%!!!!! I am so very proud of her.
2. I am thankful to have 8 hours of my oservation done and the teacher turned out to be really nice.
3. I am thankful to my friends for going out to Smoky Bones last night. Aviva and I had a really nice time. Spider had to work. But good friends and good food make a good time!
4. I am thankful this term is almost over and will be glad to get it done with..look forward to my next class dealing with autism.
5. I am thankful that we are all healthy and sending get well vibes to all those who need them.