This week needed to be looked back at it has been a tough week for me....Thanks Christine....
1. I am so happy in how well Aviva is doing in school. She is at the top of her class for reading and scored the highest on the tests....my preemie has come a long way, hasn't she! She is also the assistant for the accelerated reader program. According to her teacher...she sets up the computer for the other students..finds there name, the book they are reading and starts them.
2. Aviva is doing amazing with riding a 2-wheeler, even has the bumps and scrapes to show for it. And she has become a fish in the water. She loves the water.
3. Finally I go tomorrow for my MRI results and truly hope it is something because why would I have this pain.
4. Aviva decided she wanted her birthday at Disney and she wanted Grandpa to come...so she typed an email to him herself (well, some guidance with a little spelling), and invited him to come with us in January and he said yes!!
5. I am very thankful to SPIDER...for being here and helping and cleaning the house. He has been the most understanding!