Saturday, April 28, 2007

I am in tears....

from the pain in my lower back. I left Aviva and Spider at the pool and I went to Publix to pick up my Nexium and a few groceries. I was halfway done and ready to cry from the pain. I can not even do grocery shopping with out being in agony and just happy to get to my car to sit. When I sit it feels a lot better.

Spider has been very understanding and helping out a lot when home. Even standing and cutting vegetables or washing Aviva's hair is very hard for me now. I am sick of it.

I am praying the MRI shows something. I will find out Monday. There has to be a reason for this pain. I cannot keep taking pills.

I just want to feel better and be able to walk through Target and not be in pain.

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Dori - I am sooo sorry you are in so much pain. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope the MRI will be helpful and that you will get some answers! Thinking of you...

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear how much pain you are in! Praying you get some answers with the mri.