Thursday, July 05, 2007

What an amazing group of YOUNG MEN....

I started watching Nightline last night and I am so glad. They had a story about this boy named Darius and how his group of friends came and rallied around him to try to get MTV to Pimp his Wheelchair.

See he was born with Muscular Dystrophy and went to a Special Needs camp for many years and ran into this boy at the camp. This young man and a group of other young men took Darius on a cross country journey. They made the trip into a documentry called Darius Goes West. It has been in many film festivels and won many awards.

I had tears in my eyes through out this piece. It is a must read and see.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I came across this website awhile ago and was very touched by it. Thanks for the link as I had lost it!