Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am so FRUSTRATED...

with the research paper I am trying to write. Because I am not sure how the professor wants it. So I emailed her and she answered me. It has still left me in a state of confusion. It has not helped that I have been reading 10 research articles on the Childhood Autism Rating Scale. Not the assessment tool itself, but reading 10 quantitative research articles will do that to you. I am enjoying the class, and I believe I did well on my two other papers (one an observation on a pre-k class of children with autism, and then using two assessment tools with a typical child and a child with autism), but she has not posted the grades yet and no clue why. I have chat tonight for this class tonight so will ask about them.

I just wish it was easier and not as complicated as she is making it! Please think of me as I am writing this research paper.....I have till Saturday evening to turn it it. I have one page finished (have a few more with notes), it only has to be 7 to 10 pages. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

CurvyDiva said...

OMG - I hated the wait after the paper was turned in. I was a wreck that week until the grades were posted. I am thinking of going back sometime for another MS or PhD - but that will have to wait until A is a little older.

GOOD LUCK DORI!