Sunday, March 04, 2007

GRAINS of GRATITUDE.....

Thank you Christine for sharing this with me....



1). Aviva lost her first tooth and she was so excited until she realized she did not have her tooth (think she swallowed it) and the tooth fairy may not come. But we saved the day and wrote her a note. Aviva was thrilled to wake up at 5 am and find money from the tooth fairy.

2). I took my state exam for Professional Knowledge.....it was very tough....but it is done and hoping I passed.


3). I have a week off between classes and going to enjoy it....have to clean up Aviva's drawers and get rid of clothes she does not wear.


4). I bought tickets as a surprise for Aviva for a girls night out to see Disney on Ice. I cannot wait to see her face when we go...got us great seats too.


5). The weather has been gorgeous lately and we got to spend the whole afternoon with friends at the park on Friday and Aviva went to a pool party with daddy (it was 90 degrees yesterday) for her classmate.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad to hear the tooth fairy still stopped by even though the tooth was gone missing :) Keeping my fingers crossed that you did well on your test!

The Mom said...

Thanks for joining in Dori :) So excited for Aviva - how fun to lose that first tooth - I remember all my kids losing that first one - I'm excited to see what Brady does LOL

Whooo hoo on the Disney on Ice Tickets - you guys will have such a blast! Can't wait to see pics!

And - last but not least - sooo happy that you are having great weather, that you get a break from school, and that your test is over (will keep you in my prayers for a great grade!!)

Thanks again for joining in - I'm late - but my list is finally up :)