Saturday, March 31, 2007

GRAINS of GRATITUDE......

Thanks to Christine I have been looking what I am grateful for in the past week:


1.) I have very thorough doctors who are doing everything to take care of me. They have done an endoscopy (I now have reflux), an echo cardiogram (got a heart). Have an u/s of the liver April 4th and go to the orthopedics for my back.





2.) Finally it is the week I get to surprise Aviva with Disney on Ice (Friday)...we will go to Applebee"s her favorite restaurant for dinner then to the show.



3. Auntie Marie is coming to visit this coming Friday but will stay with their great aunt and then off to Melody's and she will come back to us for a few days before she goes home.




4. I am very proud of the weight loss even with the diuretic pill (only on for 5 days) I am proud to say as of today down 27lbs. Look we changed our way we eat and taking the pill helps. I am just happy.




5.) My friend Alyssa, her DH, 2 boys and new baby girl are coming from Minnesota. I met her in Mexico when we lived there and she was studying abroad. Have not seen her in a long while and cannot wait and hold that new baby.

6.) Thank you to everyone who has sent me prayers for my health, it meants a lot to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a week you have had. I am glad you have lost so much weight. I hope this trend continues and that you are feeling much better in the coming months.

The last few times we have talked, I can hear some improvement in your breathing and such, I know it isn't all the time--and that you have a long road ahead of you, but I am pretty proud of you making the trips to the doctor and finally getting to the root of your discomforts.

BIG hugs. I love you girl!

P.S. Have a great week with your SIL and friend, we wish we could have come to visit too.

Michelle said...

Sorry I wasn't around last week to comment on your doctor visits! I'm glad to hear you do have thorough doctors who are trying to figure out what is going on and doing the best they can for you. Praying you get some relief soon.

You should be so proud of yourself for the weight loss!

Can't wait to read all about Aviva's excitement with Disney on Ice!