Friday, March 30, 2007

I have been tagged for a MEME from MISS D...

My favorite songs asked by Miss D:

1.) Sounds of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel....I am not sure why, but just love the melody of it. Loved it since was a kid. Love most of their songs.

2.) The score from Fiddlers on the Roof.....I have seen the movie and show in Lincoln Center and it has always left me thinking how it can relate to my family. The music is beautiful.

3.) Buffalo Soldier by Bob Marley....It reminds me of when I met Spider. My friend and I just sang that song over and over the flight home from Cancun.

4.) Peter Gabriel's old songs...do not have a favorite but saw him in concert in 1986 and he was amazing.

5.) Against All Odds by Phil Collins...we can do anything just have to try.

Thanks Miss D...made me think a bit.

No comments: