Wednesday, March 14, 2007

MY POOR BACK....

is really bothering me today. Why did I not ask for something stronger for the pain. I have been standing in the hot shower but not always convienent for me to do that.

So sent Spider out to TARGET to get somethings we needed and he came home with a heating pad. That was such a good thing he did.

So off I go to lay in bed, with my heating pad and hope they send home the right idol..well my girls are still doing great. I liked Brandon.,..oh well, this Sanjai is just one lucky kid...he has the sympathy vote and that is for sure.

2 comments:

Wilma said...

Sorry to hear that your back is hurting so badly. That was very thoughtful of Spider to get you the heating pad. Sounds like your nice, thoughtful husband is returning to his old self?

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your back! Hope the heating pad helps!