Sunday, March 18, 2007

GRAINS of GRATITUDE.....

It has been an interesting week in our household....thanks to Christine I have a way to look back.

1.) Went to the orthopedist on Wednesday and have issues with my SI Joint but starting Tuesday I will be getting therapy for my back. Which really has been bothering me.

2.) We had a great family outing to a Spring Training game the Mets vs. Orioles...the Mets lost but Aviva had a blast. She was cheering and laughing throughout the game.

3.) I want to say thank you to the amazing HUSBAND I have...we changed so many things this week. We actually cooked dinner together, eaten so much healthier and just more attentive...what a difference that makes.

4.) We started eating healthier and I really watched what I was eating and drumroll please.......I LOST 11 POUNDS....I am shocked and know that next week will be different but hey what a great start to our new way of life.

5.) Aviva had a great week and 2 playdates at our house, and she had lots of fun. And enjoyed riding her two wheeler!!!

3 comments:

Wilma said...

It sounds like you had a great week. I'm so glad to hear that things are going better between you and Spider. I was feeling really bad for you about all the difficulties. I'm glad you'll be starting the therapy and hopefully getting some relief from the pain.

Michelle said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing wonderful! So great that you are Spider are making this consious effort and cooking together! Sounds like Aviva had a fun week herself!

jennifergg said...

Congratulations!