Saturday, June 23, 2007

SO freaking frustrated.........

So we dropped my Jeep off at the dealer to be fixed (only can be fixed with a dealer) because it is the body control module. So Spider dealt with the woman, but we had not heard from her Thursday after he left 2 messages. SO I decided to call and guess what she called back with in 5 minutes. Saying the piece is on order and will be in Friday. Well I called Friday afternoon...guess what no piece. She said for sure will be in Saturday.

So just hung up with Ronnie from the service dept..since Theresa is off today. Went to check on the Jeep for me and said the piece now will not be in till Tuesday. I said is it coming from China...there is FedEx or something. So I am fuming but not with him. I said leave a message for Theresa to call me ASAP on Monday morning.

Is $748 plus tax to fix. Well, she is going to have to do something...either a discount or a loaner car for 2 days. My best friend is coming to town and I need my vehicle.

UGH..this is not helping my back at all.

3 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

sorry hugs

Jeff said...

Don't you just hate having to deal with that...never understand why they call them Service Departments when you get no service...

Hang in there...

Peace

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry your going through all of this. Many hugs.