Saturday, August 26, 2006

A MeMe from Michelle

1. What was your favorite thing about being a kid?

I guess I would say being able to have fun and have no worries. Being free to play with my friends.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?

It would have to be Social Studies. I had some great teachers and I love current events and learning about other countries. My senior year I was able to spend a week on the Navajo Nation in Arizona, what an experience.

3. Who was your best friend when you were 10?

A girl named Jodi, and was good friends with Andrea.

4. If you could be any animal what would you be?

Not sure, maybe a monkey. They are cute and always seem happy!!!

5. What would you change about your school, occupation, life right now?

This is easy for me...love what I am studying so would not change that. But would love to open a Pre-K/Primary grade school all based on the concept of inclusion...with the best teachers, therapists and professional staff.

6. What's your favorite color?

Like this one

7. What's your favorite type of crust and topping on a pizza?

Just about any type not including ham or anchovies!!!!

Let see if Trish, Lori and CurvyDiva answer!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for playing along! It's fun reading everyone's answers :)