Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fall into READING....


Knowing how much I love to read...I found this challange at Callapidder Days. So I am adding myself to this challange.
I am going to read these books and more.
NON-FICTION
Jonathan Kozol: The Shame of the Nation
Kathy Harrison: One Small Boat and Another Place at the Table
Catherine Maurice: Let Me Hear Your Voice: A Family's Triumph Over Autism
Dana Buchman: A Special Education: One Family's Journey Through the Maze of Learning Disabilities
FICTION
Jodi Picoult: The Pact
Debbie Macomber: 6 Rainier Drive (read all her other Cedar Cove Series books)
Luanne Rice: Angels All Over Town and Sandcastles
Jonathan Kellerman: Rage
Kim Edwards: The Memory Keeper's Daughter
I probably will read more but this is what I have home now and I am already started with Jodi Picoult's The Pact. So far very good.

3 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Thanks for joining the challenge! I just recently started reading some Jodi Picoult - The Pact really looks like a good one. Enjoy those books!

Michelle said...

I really enjoyed Memory Keeper's Daughter; it was heartbreaking at some points, but a really well told story.

Isn't Jodi Picoult the author who wrote My Sister's Keeper? The name sounds very familiar. I read that book too and cried at the end. Another great read. I'll have to check out The Pact - what is it about?

I'm currently reading Dean Koontz' new one - "The Husband"

Unknown said...

I loved the Pact! Stumbled upon it years ago, and have enjoyed several other of her novels, too.