I found this off of Michelle-Big Blueberry Eyes blog so I am adding my 5 things I am grateful for:
1. I am grateful for how well Aviva has been doing in Kindergarten and how much she loves school. She started kindergarten with knowing no one in her class and has made many friends.
2. I am grateful because tonight was the first night I can remember that Spider and I sat down at the table and had a delicious dinner.
3. I am grateful that I am almost done with my master's and I can go out and teach and advocate for children who have special needs.
4. I am grateful that we are happy and healthy and have been through ups and downs and still have a happy marriage.
5. I am grateful for the friends I have in my life. They help me through the difficult times and help me with Aviva when I need it.