Thanks to Christine at Brady's Bunch.......
1. That today is my last day of class and I have a week off before my next class begins.
2. Aviva is doing so well in school and has made many friends. They ask me when I am in class if Aviva can come on a playdate with them.
3. I am grateful that Spider has been home and is cleaning the house because he does such a better job then I do.
4. I am grateful for the time that I get to volunteer in Aviva's class and see how she interacts with her peers. And love to help out the other children as well.
5. I am grateful that my mind is working because I have become a weffriddles addict....it is very addicting but at least I am making headway.