Again...thanks to Christine...makes me look back at the good things that happened this week.....
1. It is nice to know Aviva has so many friends that a few of the girls exchanged phone numbers for playdates or they ask me if Aviva can have a playdate with them.
2. That in 2 weeks I will be with my family for a few days and Aviva has no clue that she will be seeing her grandparents.
3. We spent today together as a family. Which included an expensive trip to Sam's Club but it was nice to go together.
4. Aviva's teacher told me that Aviva is going to be the Queen of Spellers of her class. Anytime a word needs to spelled she knows she can count on Aviva.
5. Being able to talk to the ESE teacher at Aviva's school, hoping she will call me to come volunteer in her classroom a few hours a week. So maybe I can do my practicum there, that would be a very good thing.