Tuesday, October 17, 2006

HOLIDAY SHOPPING..did you start or are you finished.

I am proud to say that I am finished...I do not like to save for the last minute and I found some good sales early on...so that is why I am done.

I only have to buy for Aviva...

She is getting books...different series...The Magic Tree House and Junie B Jones, and other books from Scholastic.

She is getting Color Wonder Cinderella stuff, a crayon maker. And an arts and crafts set.

Brother Bear DVD

And Disney Fairy items...the Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow Home Tree Playset, some more fairies, and Disney Tree House Lantern. And something from Little Mermaid.

We have 8 nights of Hanukah... I tend to go a bit overboard.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I've bought a few things for a few people, but am not finished by any means! I haven't even any ideas what to buy for my hubby - yikes!

The Mom said...

I'm just starting! Whooo hooo on being done :)