Wednesday, October 04, 2006

OY VEY what a morning...

First my DVR player died last night for no apparent reason. So I go to comcast this morning to exchange the DVR for one that works. And on top of it I LOST all my shows I have recorded that I was looking forward to watching. And get there and they do not have any more players but expecting a delivery today..so they will call if they get them in.

Then a bit ago my neighbors health care aide came to me and asked if I could help. Henry and Mildred are my neighbors and are eldery. Henry is prone to falling, it happened last week and Mildred came to get us...Spider and I went to get him up. But this morning, Henry fell behind the bathroom door and we could not get the door open since he was leaning against it. So we called 911 to help...they came very fast. And they were able to get him and he is all right. I feel bad, because they really need someone to live in. I am just glad that he was not hurt.

That was my morning hoping it remains quiet till I get Aviva so I can work on my research paper Making Sense of Autism.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't know what I would have done in the situation with the older gentleman falling. I panic too easily.

I hope you were able to get some work done on your paper today.

Michelle said...

Wow that is quite the morning! I hope things are more calm for you tomorrow!