Friday, October 13, 2006

I have been tagged for A weird about me meme....

By Christine from Brady's Bunch so here are weird things about me:

1. I hate bugs..even though I am married to a Spider LOL!! So I make him come get them.

2. I love to write research papers if it is a good topic. I just do...maybe because I am not very good at creative writing.

3. When we go out as a family I prefer to drive. Because when Spider drives he makes me very nervous. On our trips to Disney I do the driving and listen to Spider snore.

4. I do NOT eat anything from the sea...I just do not like it. Spider still hates that I do not eat any type of seafood...keeps telling me I am missing something but I do not feel I am.

5. I do not like the humidity and I live in South Florida...I know I need to move but that is not going to happen. I am so glad to have a great A/C in my house and Jeep!

Well I now tag HET and BROOKE!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I don't eat seafood either!! :)