1. I am grateful that school starts back Tuesday, January 9th. Aviva has been out since December 20th. I loved having her home, sleeping in and just taking it easy was what we needed.
2. I am grateful that my dad is out of the hospital. He truly gave me a scare this week. He still needs surgery and I will go up in a month or so to NY when it is scheduled.
3. I am grateful to start class again. I enjoy learning so it is a good thing.
4. I am grateful because Spider finished Aviva's room and it looks great with the flooring. Now just have to finish arranging it and getting her to sleep in her OWN room.
5. I am grateful that we were able to celebrate Aviva's birthday and she had a good time. It was great to see how excited she was and how we spent the whole day together. She loves all her presents especially the Littlest Pet Shop.
Thanks to Christine for sharing this with me.