Friday, January 05, 2007

What a mix up I did...

I cannot wait for this week to end. What a goof up I did when dropping my class because it was 2 credits and added one on classroom management.

Well...I go check if my class is up because it is online....and low and behold I realize I took the class already. But under different letters...I took it and it was EDU 503 and when I just added it on Wednesday it was CBD 503....but did not think they were the same class. Registration ends online today so glad I caught it.

So dropped the class and added this one:

Nature and Needs of the Gifted Student: This course includes basic knowledge of gifted children including characteristics, evaluation, and identification procedures. It also includes fundamentals of curriculum planning utilizing an analysis of the strengths, weakness, and potential of the gifted.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

thank goodness you caught it by today!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you were able to catch this. I hope your financial aid is all straightened out now. hugs.

The Mom said...

Cool - sounds like a fun class! I have a kiddo that is gifted, and we were on a gifted and talented task force for our district for a few years. It is really interesting for me to have kiddos on both ends of the spectrum, and to learn that giftedness is also considered part of special education!!!