1. I am so proud of Aviva...she has now been sleeping in her room for over a week. The sticker chart definitely works. She still gets up between 2 an 4 am but I walk her back to bed and give her a big kiss and she goes right back to sleep.
2. We had such a fun day yesterday spending mommy's money :). We went shopping together part as a family and part as mommy and daughter time. We got new clothes and shoes and Aviva got a new 20 inch TV for a bargain price since hers was dying on us.
3. The three of us went to Temple last night for our friends son's Upsherin. It was the first time Spider has been to Temple and I really was happy he came with us. It was nice to go out as a family.
4. I am happy to say in 2 weeks back on Weight Watchers I am down 6 1/2 pounds. Way to go for me.
5. Aviva got her report card and I am thrilled in how well Aviva is doing in school. Now her teacher wants her to be the first to start the accelerated reader program.