Saturday, January 06, 2007

POOR POOR SPIDER....

I called him at work and he would not even talk to me. He was not happy, he was angry, not understanding how it can happen and why?

Are you wondering why?

Because I was very happy and he should have listened to me.

Still wondering.....


it is because THE DALLAS COWBOYS LOST IN THE WILD CARD PLAYOFFS TO THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Now say a little prayer that my NEW YORK JETS WIN!!!!

It would be a great victory and no one thought they would win more then 5 or 6 games!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh you had me laughing at this post! We watched that game too. sorry Spider, but we do NOT like the Cowboys in our household - so we were happy at the outcome :) It sure was an exciting last few minutes of the game though huh? As much as I don't like the Cowboys, I did feel just a smidgen bit sorry for Romo on the botched field goal attempt and then when he was tackled just shy of the first down marker.

But I'm sorry to say Dori, I can't root for the Jets either - I like the Patriots!! :)