We had a much better week then the past few.....
1. I am very thankful my Jeep will be fixed by Tuesday or Wednesday....I really miss it. What a difference going from a jeep back to a car.
2. I am thankful that I started class but not going to be easy...need to do 20 hrs of observation and not placed yet...but hoping to get Aviva's school if not at least close by.
3. I am thankful to Spider for finishing Aviva's room and she is SLEEPING in their for a 2nd night in a row. Friday night she did 8:20 pm to 6 am...came out at midnight but walked her back. Very proud of her.
4. I am thankful that Spider took Aviva to Chuck E Cheese again this evening so I can have some alone time....I enjoyed the quiet.
5. I am truly thankful that my father is doing much better...still in pain in his fingers, hands and arms but that is to be expected. He will need neck surgery but I will go up to NY to be with him. He is home now and even working from home too.
Thank you Christine for again making me take time to look back at my week.