Sunday, January 28, 2007
GRAINS of GRATITUDE....
Thank you to Christine...for introducing me to this way to show gratitude...
1. I am very thankful to have my JEEP back and working better then ever...and has more power the before.
2. I am very thankful to the great week Aviva had....was the first in her class to do accelerated reader, wrote a great book report in the form of an essay...and just for being a great daughter..
3. I am thankful Aviva has a great daddy...they went to Chuck E Cheese again today and Aviva said we are going so you can have Mommy time....awww she is so sweet.
4. I am very thankful finished my paper this afternoon as it is due by this evening before my chat at 7 pm.
5. I am thankful that my dad is doing well when it could have been so much worse then what happened...and I will be seeing him next month.